20 January 2006

Birds, Birds, Birds

I'm on my lunch break and my wife is upstairs trying to get my son to take his afternoon nap and he is fighting it with all his might. The only way we have been successful lately for him to stay in bed was to tell him little birdies would eat his piggies(feet) if he got up out of his bed. It breaks my heart doing that but the mission does get accomplished. But the question is, will there be any long term side effects with my sons behaviour and attitude toward the bird species? Will he be terribly afraid of them or will he be all hell bent "Jeffrey Dahmer" style to the bird population?

1 Comments:

Blogger costa rica said...

This blog is fantastic, is very interesting, I like the colors, are awesome. Keep it and show us more!!!! Do you wanto to see something more? Look... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

16:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counters