23 January 2006

Annoying Office Signs

From a scientific poll conducted in our Medic's executive latrine, here are the top 10 lame, unfunny office signs.

10. There are two good things about working here: Saturday and Sunday
9. How can I soar with the eagles when I’m surrounded by turkeys?
8. To err is human. To really foul things up requires an Officer
7. Please don’t rush me. I’m making mistakes as fast as I can
6. Answers: 50¢. Correct answers: $1. Dumb looks: free
5. Tell me again how much I love working here. I keep forgetting
4. You want it when?
3. Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part
2. A bad day of golf is better than a good day of work
1. You don’t have to be crazy to work here, but it helps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counters