28 December 2005

Sanctity Of Marriage


I was at Fort DeRussy Beach with the wife and kids and while I was in the water relaxing I noticed all this scenery around me. It made me start thinking of what
Frank the Tank once said:

"I guess I, deep down, I'm feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean take yesterday, for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And, uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they're probably basic white cotten underpants. But I started thinking, well, maybe they're silk panties; maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know?"

Don't get me wrong I love my wife and kids greatly. My wife has taken my heart, just not my eyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counters