24 October 2005

A Weekend Of Ups And Downs

My son has been sick for the past few days with a high temp and a bad cough. We were finally able to get him in to the clinic to be seen today and he has a bad ear infection along with a bad cold. Hopefully he gets better soon so he is fine on the airplane to Hawaii. The air pressure on the plane will hurt is ears even more now with the infection.

One of my soldiers got drunk and beat the crap out of his wife and then took off and now is considered AWOL. I have no idea what the hell happened with him that made him snap up until this happened he was one of my best soldiers. He has had no prior alcohol or abuse problems, as a matter of fact no problems whats so ever! What makes it worse is he lives a couple houses down from me and he knew he could come here no matter what and that my door was always open. I been trying to figure out what I could've done to make the situation better.

The Buffalo Bills got there asses handed to them by the lowly Oakland Raiders. I have no words to describe the utter disgusting taste I have in my mouth the way this season is going for them.

On a good note, my Notre Dame Fighting Irish beat the crap out of BYU. Brady Quinn once again proved he is a legitimate Heisman Trophy candidate throwing for 476 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Finally to end on the best not possible, the wife and I had a great weekend and didn't argue at all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counters